lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

Holiday!

After a long and both at the same time short year ( I´m counting from august onwards) with many different projects and lot´s of work, I finally leave for vacation!!!! Oh Yeah!




I leave you with an image of the garbage can of muy atelier...I just finished the fall/winter collection 2009/2010 called:
A COLOURSPLASH



The pics of the shooting I´ll publish further onwards when I´m back from holiday.

If anybody is interested in recieving the catalogue please send me a mail to: lavique@gmail.com



And now enjoy these two short articles about my lable at:

http://www.pasarelas.tv - muchas gracias Ana!


http://www.visteadecuadamente.com/ - gracias a la otra Anna tambien!


and enjoy this summer!!!!

1 comentario:

honi mun dijo...

I love your style! I wanted to go to isadora's showroom on July, but finally i couldn't... I let you also a link of a tecent blog with original headpieces, earrings, and so on www.honimun.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoy them as i did!