viernes, 29 de enero de 2010

Lavique at Planeta propio

We had a fantastic, funny opening night last Saturday at my new working-space at C/San Luis 58.
This first week of "normal"-working-rythm has been full of magic moments and I can´t wait to finish the first collection produced at the Planeta propio...I´m so happy!
Thank´s to all that helped me to realize this dream...wish I´d never wake up!!!



and now enjoy the pics:

Planeta propio: View from outside


...and I got a big shop-window!!!



My marvellous new working place!



Me in my Studio


the entrance with an exposition of my designs and paintings of Daniela Marzolo



Daniela Marzolo: Flamenco Studio



Maider Beloki: Boutique de medios

...more pictures also at: www.planetapropio.blogspot.com
- Come around!

1 comentario:

LEIRE dijo...

Enhorabuena por todas tus creaciones!son preciosas! Yo desde que ví por primera vez el vestido ese naranja y verde del escaparate me quedé alucinada! Siempre que paso me obliga a pararme incluso a cambiarme de acera si voy por la de enfrente.

Me gusta ese proyecto artístico común, por lo menos como espacio es muy interesante. La convergencia y convivencia artística te nutren muchísimo y aportan a los que tienes alrededro.

Yo también busco un poco eso y espero conseguirlo en u futuro.

MUCHA SUERTE!!!!